Alternate Title: Triumph of the SupplementsSupplements (Triumph of the Supplements) (2004) Season 2 Episode 210- Ozzy & Drix Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 217 times total.
- Ozzy & Drix Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Osmosis "Ozzy" Jones, Drix, Hector Cruz, Police Chief Gluteus, Ellen Patella, Mayor Spryman, Maria Amino.
- Voice Actors: Phil LaMarr, Jeff Bennett, Justin Cowden, Jim Cummings, Vivica A. Fox, Alana Ubach, Tasia Valenza.
- Produced By Peter Farrelly, Bobby Farrelly, Sander Schwartz.
- First Aired on June 14, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
When Hector accidently breathes in lead, the lead gang cause him to make him feel ill. The Mayor then makes Hector eat cereal so he can bring in The Supplements.
Cartoon Production Information:
An obvious spinoff of the animated theatrical feature Osmosis Jones. The series' stories take place in the City of Hector- the blood and immune system within the body of 13-year-old Hector Cruz. (Ozzy... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Supplements? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!