Pole to PolePole to Pole (2007) Season 1 Episode 345-420- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 350 times total.
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Scooby-Doo, Dr. Phineus Phibes, Robi, Dr. Trebla, Uncle Albert.
- Voice Actors: Scott Menville.
- Directed By Jeff Allen.
- Produced By Michelle Pniewski, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Eric Radomski.
- Written By Stephen Sustarsic.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition, Mark Mothersbaugh, Albert Fox, John Enroth and Silas Hite (Composers), 2007, Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Sound Editing -- Live Action and Animation, Thomas Syslo (Supervising Sound Editor), Timothy J. Borquez, MPSE (Supervising Sound Editor), Brian F. Mars (Sound Editor), Doug Andorka (Sound Editor), Eric Freeman (Sound Editor), Mark Keatts (ADR Editor), Mark Keefer (Dialogue Editor) and Michael Garcia (Dialogue Editor), 2007; more Awards ...
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, Albert Fox, John Enroth, Silas Hite.
- First Aired on March 03, 2007.
- Originally Aired on The CW (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In order to gain immortality, Dr. Phibes plans on setting off a bomb at the end of the "Polar Bear 3000" race which will destroy all electronics across the world.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pole to Pole" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pole to Pole? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!