Mystery of the Missing Mystery SolversMystery of the Missing Mystery Solvers (2007) Season 1 Episode 345-419- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 486 times total.
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Scooby-Doo, Dr. Phineus Phibes, Robi, Dr. Trebla, Uncle Albert.
- Voice Actors: Scott Menville.
- Directed By Jeff Allen.
- Produced By Michelle Pniewski, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Eric Radomski.
- Written By Ray DeLaurentis.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition, Mark Mothersbaugh, Albert Fox, John Enroth and Silas Hite (Composers), 2007, Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Sound Editing -- Live Action and Animation, Thomas Syslo (Supervising Sound Editor), Timothy J. Borquez, MPSE (Supervising Sound Editor), Brian F. Mars (Sound Editor), Doug Andorka (Sound Editor), Eric Freeman (Sound Editor), Mark Keatts (ADR Editor), Mark Keefer (Dialogue Editor) and Michael Garcia (Dialogue Editor), 2007; more Awards ...
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, Albert Fox, John Enroth, Silas Hite.
- First Aired on February 10, 2007.
- Originally Aired on The CW (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Shaggy and Scooby are nominated for the "Mystery Solvers of the Millennium" award. However, at the ceremony, the mystery solvers begin disappearing one by one... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mystery of the Missing Mystery Solvers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!