Don't Feed the AnimalsDon't Feed the Animals (2007) Season 1 Episode 345-417- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 463 times total.
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Scooby-Doo, Dr. Phineus Phibes, Robi, Dr. Trebla, Uncle Albert.
- Voice Actors: Scott Menville.
- Directed By Jeff Allen.
- Produced By Michelle Pniewski, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Eric Radomski.
- Written By Ray DeLaurentis.
- Awards: Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition, Mark Mothersbaugh, Albert Fox, John Enroth and Silas Hite (Composers), 2007, Nominee, Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Achievement in Sound Editing -- Live Action and Animation, Thomas Syslo (Supervising Sound Editor), Timothy J. Borquez, MPSE (Supervising Sound Editor), Brian F. Mars (Sound Editor), Doug Andorka (Sound Editor), Eric Freeman (Sound Editor), Mark Keatts (ADR Editor), Mark Keefer (Dialogue Editor) and Michael Garcia (Dialogue Editor), 2007; more Awards ...
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, Albert Fox, John Enroth, Silas Hite.
- First Aired on February 03, 2007.
- Originally Aired on The CW (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Phibes sets out to destroy the rainforest in search for the secret to eternal youth. Meanwhile, poachers try to stop Shaggy and Scooby.
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Don't Feed the Animals" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Don't Feed the Animals? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!