Invasion Of The Super SkrullsInvasion Of The Super Skrulls (1967) Season 1 Episode 26-5- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 750 times total.
- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl, The Watcher.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees, Jac Flounders, Gerald Mohr, JoAnn Pflug.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, Bob Bemiller, Oliver E. Callahan, Larry Silverman, Bill Keil, Mike Webster, Ken Southworth, Ed Parks, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Phil Hahn, Jack Hanrahan, Stan Lee, Jack Kirby.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Milton J. Krear, James Lusk, Earl Bennett, Warren Leighton.
- First Aired about 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The emperor of an alien planet of Skrulls sends his own super-creature, The Super Skrull, to Earth to conquer The Fantastic Four. Superpowers fly in a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the popular Marvel comic book characters, The Fantastic Four were a group of scientists who were accidentally struck by cosmic rays during the launching of a test rocket ship. When... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Invasion Of The Super Skrulls? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!