The Red GhostThe Red Ghost (1967) Season 1 Episode 26-4- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 761 times total.
- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees, Jac Flounders, Gerald Mohr, JoAnn Pflug.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, Bob Bemiller, Oliver E. Callahan, Larry Silverman, Bill Keil, Mike Webster, Ken Southworth, Ed Parks.
- Written By Phil Hahn, Jack Hanrahan, Stan Lee, Jack Kirby.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Milton J. Krear, James Lusk, Earl Bennett, Warren Leighton.
- First Aired about 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Using the powerful rocket propellant they have discovered, The Fantastic Four head for the moon, but they are in competition with a mysterious ship with a man and three trained apes aboard. Passing through a zone of cosmic rays has a strange effect on the apes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the popular Marvel comic book characters, The Fantastic Four were a group of scientists who were accidentally struck by cosmic rays during the launching of a test rocket ship. When their experimental ship passed through cosmic radiation... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Red Ghost. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Red Ghost? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!