Ferocious FairiesFerocious Fairies (2008) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 281 times total.
- Gaumont-Alphanim, Mondo TV France, France 3, RAI, RTBF, RTP, SSR/TSR, European Broadcasting Union, Eurovision Animation, NOS/Z@pp, SRC Radio-Canada, VRT Ketnet, TVE, Mondo TV Italy, Europool, Jiang Toon Animation
- Directed By Luc Vinciguerra.
- Written By Fabrice Ziolkowski.
- Originally Released in Oct 16, 2008 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- Production Number: 22
When Gwendolyn takes Elspeth shopping for her birthday at the local Castle-Mart (medieval superstore), the Duke sends three ferocious fairies to kidnap Gwendolyn. But true to his word, William won't let anyone ruin... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Take the unlimited fantasy of the legend of King Arthur and Camelot, mix it with the silliness of an ensemble cast of the likes of "Scooby-Doo," and you start to get the gist of "Gawayn", an action-comedy series. William, the bright-eyed,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ferocious Fairies. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ferocious Fairies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!