Where Lies The EngulferWhere Lies The Engulfer (2009) Season 1 Episode 24- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 190 times total.
- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- PorchLight Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Voice Actors: Phil Morris, Nicole Sullivan, Sam Lerner, Fred Tatasciore, Diedrich Bader, Corey Burton.
- Directed By Scott Jeralds.
- Produced By Scott Jeralds, Fred Schaefer.
- Written By Todd Garfield.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- First Aired on July 18, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Zak's been training in the mercenary arts under Doyle's hand, and now it's time for the final test. Uncle Doyle brings Zak to an abandoned resort town at the edge... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Big Foot. The Abominable Snowman. Fiskerton Phantom. These "mythological" beasts are found around the globe, and it's the mission of Zak Saturday and his family to protect us from these cryptids and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where Lies The Engulfer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!