Cryptid Vs. CryptidCryptid Vs. Cryptid (2009) Season 1 Episode 13- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 429 times total.
- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- PorchLight Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Voice Actors: Phil Morris, Nicole Sullivan, Sam Lerner, Fred Tatasciore, Diedrich Bader, Corey Burton.
- Directed By Scott Jeralds.
- Produced By Scott Jeralds, Fred Schaefer.
- Written By Brandon Sawyer.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- First Aired on April 25, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Word comes to the Saturdays of a barbaric new form of gambling: underground cryptic fights. Van Rook is the host of this gladiatorial spectacle, but the operation is too big for him to be running it solo. While Zak, Doc and Drew covertly try to pry open the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Big Foot. The Abominable Snowman. Fiskerton Phantom. These "mythological" beasts are found around the globe, and it's the mission of Zak Saturday and his family to protect us from these cryptids and to keep them safe in their habitats. It's a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cryptid Vs. Cryptid. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cryptid Vs. Cryptid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!