The Swarm At The Edge Of SpaceThe Swarm At The Edge Of Space (2008) Season 1 Episode 10- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 398 times total.
- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- PorchLight Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Voice Actors: Phil Morris, Nicole Sullivan, Sam Lerner, Fred Tatasciore, Diedrich Bader, Corey Burton.
- Directed By Scott Jeralds.
- Produced By Scott Jeralds, Fred Schaefer.
- Written By Brooks Wachtel.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- First Aired on December 13, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Up near the stratosphere, the Saturdays rescue Agents Epsilano and Francis, whose planes are being swarmed by Atmospheric Jellyfish. When the Jellyfish turn on the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Big Foot. The Abominable Snowman. Fiskerton Phantom. These "mythological" beasts are found around the globe, and it's the mission of Zak Saturday and his family to protect us from these cryptids and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Swarm At The Edge Of Space. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Swarm At The Edge Of Space? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!