Guess Who's Going To Be DinnerGuess Who's Going To Be Dinner (2008) Season 1 Episode 5- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 413 times total.
- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- PorchLight Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Voice Actors: Phil Morris, Nicole Sullivan, Sam Lerner, Fred Tatasciore, Diedrich Bader, Corey Burton, Jeff Bennett, Jess Harnell.
- Directed By Scott Jeralds.
- Produced By Scott Jeralds, Fred Schaefer.
- Written By Eddie Guzelian.
- Music: Eddie Guzelian.
- First Aired on October 25, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 22:53 minutes.
- Season: 1
On the night of Doc and Drew's anniversary, Zak conspires to chase away the boys' Secret Scientist babysitter, only to find that the Saturday HQ is being stalked by the cryptid-devouring... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Big Foot. The Abominable Snowman. Fiskerton Phantom. These "mythological" beasts are found around the globe, and it's the mission of Zak Saturday and his family to protect us from these cryptids and to keep them safe in their habitats. It's a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Guess Who's Going To Be Dinner. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Guess Who's Going To Be Dinner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!