The Ice Caverns Of Ellef RingnesThe Ice Caverns Of Ellef Ringnes (2008) Season 1 Episode 4- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 409 times total.
- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- PorchLight Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Voice Actors: Phil Morris, Nicole Sullivan, Sam Lerner, Fred Tatasciore, Diedrich Bader, Corey Burton, Will Friedle.
- Directed By Scott Jeralds.
- Produced By Scott Jeralds, Fred Schaefer.
- Written By Adam Beechen.
- Music: Adam Beechan.
- First Aired on October 18, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 22:10 minutes.
- Season: 1
Secret Scientist Dr. Paul Cheechoo's team accidentally disturbs an Inuit "summoning chamber," unleashing both a violent snowstorm and a wolf-like Amarok. The Saturdays come to help, but Van Rook and Doyle escalate the problem by raiding the chambers, setting... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Big Foot. The Abominable Snowman. Fiskerton Phantom. These "mythological" beasts are found around the globe, and it's the mission of Zak Saturday and his family to protect us from these cryptids and to keep them safe in their habitats. It's a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Ice Caverns Of Ellef Ringnes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ice Caverns Of Ellef Ringnes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!