Creep Of The CropCreep Of The Crop (2008) Episode GUC-024-A- Growing Up Creepie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 200 times total.
- Growing Up Creepie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Taffy Entertainment, Telegael Teoranta, Discovery Communications, Sunwoo Entertainment, Peach Blossom Media
- Animation Studio: Mike Young Productions
- Distributed by: Taffy Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Pappas, Caroleena, Mrs. Monsteratte, Chris-Alice Hollyruler, Gnat, Aunt Rose, Bunny Hollyruler, Harry Helby, George Hollyruler, Creepie, Melanie, Carla, Pauly, Budge (Beauregard Bentley II), Vinnie.
- Voice Actors: Juan Chioran, Julie Lemieux, Leah Cudmore, Louise Vallance, Scott McCord, Athena Karkanis, Stephanie Anne Mills, David Berni; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Sung Lin Gun, Guy Vasilovich, Andy Luckey.
- Produced By Josh Fisher, Phil DeBartolo, Stevie Vallance, Siobhan Ni Ghadhra, Bill Schultz, Mike Young, Liz Young, Carin Greenberg, Melinda Toporoff, Jim Rapsas; more Producers ...
- Written By Matt Wayne, Carin Greenberg, Laurie Israel, Heather Mitchell, Ken Pontac, Pamela Hickey, Dennys McCoy.
- Music: Guy Michelmore.
- First Aired on March 01, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Discovery Kids.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Creepie and Chris-Alice go to a nearby farm to investigate mysterious crop circles. /
Cartoon Production Information:
Creepie is "different." Found on the doorstep of the abandoned Dweezwold mansion, Creepie was taken in by the family of bugs who lived there and taught her their ways. Growing up with bugs was the most natural thing in the world for Creepie, but... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Creep Of The Crop. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Creep Of The Crop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!