The Lair Of General Grievous
Alternate Title: Lair Of GrievousThe Lair Of General Grievous (Lair Of Grievous) (2008) Season 1 Episode 112- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 730 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: A-4D Droid, Clone Troopers, Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Luminara Unduli, Ahsoka Tano, Yoda, Nahdar Vebb, Nute Gunray, Kit Fisto, General Grievous, Battle Droids.
- Voice Actors: David Acord, Dee Bradley Baker, Corey Burton, Terrence "T.C." Carson, Olivia d'Abo, Ashley Eckstein, Tom Kane, Tom Kenny, Phil LaMarr; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Atsushi Takeuchi.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Henry Gilroy.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on December 12, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 112
- Season: 1
Kit Fisto and Nahdarr Vebb, chasing Nute Gunray, enter the sanctuary of General Grievous, on the Vassek moon.
Cartoon Production Information:
On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new heroes like Anakin's padawan learner,... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Lair Of General Grievous" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lair Of General Grievous? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!