Rising MalevolenceRising Malevolence (2008) Season 1 Episode 107- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 682 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Clone Troopers, Chancellor Palpatine, Medical Droid, Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Yoda, Wullf Yularen, General Grievous, Battle Droids.
- Voice Actors: Matt Lanter, Ashley Eckstein, James Arnold Taylor, Dee Bradley Baker, Ian Abercrombie, Tim Brock, Corey Burton, Terrence "T.C." Carson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dave Filoni.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Steven Melching.
- Awards: Nominee, Individual Achievement in Music in an Animated Television Production or Short Form, Kevin Kiner, Annie Awards, 2008.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on October 03, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 107
- Season: 1
Anakin and Ahsoka have to save Jedi Master Plo Koon and his clone troopers after the Separatist Army uses its devastating new weapon.
Cartoon Production Information:
On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new heroes like Anakin's padawan learner,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rising Malevolence" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rising Malevolence? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!