Late ShowLate Show (1996) - Space Ghost Coast to Coast Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 300 times total.
- Space Ghost Coast to Coast Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Ghost Planet Industries, Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network.
- Cartoon Characters: Space Ghost, Tad Ghostal, Moltar, Zorak, Space Ghost's Mom, Announcer, Janeane Garofalo, David Grohl, Flip Orley, John Popper.
- Voice Actors: George Lowe, C. Martin Croker, Penny Jones.
- Written By Steve O'Donnell.
- First Aired on October 23, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 3
Space Ghost interviews actress Janeane Garofalo, hypnotist Flip Orley and musician Dave Grohl.
Cartoon Production Information:
Space Ghost returns as a superhero talk show host. Zorak takes over as sidekick and bandleader, and Moltar is the behind-the-scenes director. There are usually a couple of guests on the show, ranging... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Late Show. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Late Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!