Picture PerfectPicture Perfect (2005) Episode 11- Fifi And The Flowertots Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Fifi And The Flowertots Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Chapman Entertainment, Nickelodeon
- Animation Studio: Cosgrove Hall Films
- Distributed by: Channel 5 Television, Nick Jr.
- Cartoon Characters: Fifi Forget-me-not, Bumble, Violet, Primrose, Pip, Poppy, Aunt Tulip, Grubby, Stingo, Slugsy, Webby, Mo, Diggly.
Characters (North American Version): Fifi Forget-me-not, Fuzzbuzz, Violet, Primrose, Pip, Poppady, Aunt Tulip, Grubby, Stingo, Slugsy, Webby, Mo, Diggly.
- Voice Actors: Jane Horrocks, Maria Darling, Marc Silk, Tim Whitnall.
- Directed By Tim Harper.
- Produced By Chris Bowden, Debbie Peers, Gregory Lynn.
- Animated By Phil Gray, Susan Guy, Haydn Secker, Adam Farish, Richard Haynes, Russell Hicks, Duncan Kinnaird, Jonathan Webb.
- Written By Gillian Corderoy, Rachel Dawson, Dave Ingham, Wayne Jackman, Diane Redmond.
- Music: Alan Coates, Kim Goody, Pat Gallagher.
- First Aired on May 16, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA), Five.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- United Kingdom
The Flowertots have a painting competition to win a surprise prize. Stingo is sure it is a delicious cake and is determined to win. He does, but his painting and the prize are far from what... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Fifi and the Flowertots" is a stop-motion animated children's television series that follows Fifi and her group of little Flowertot friends as they go about their lives in Flowertot Garden. There are always things to make, games to play, problems... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Picture Perfect. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Picture Perfect? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!