Bumble's Big Race
English Title: Fuzzbuzz's Big RaceBumble's Big Race (Fuzzbuzz's Big Race) (2005) Episode 9- Fifi And The Flowertots Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 307 times total.
- Fifi And The Flowertots Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Chapman Entertainment, Nickelodeon
- Animation Studio: Cosgrove Hall Films
- Distributed by: Channel 5 Television, Nick Jr.
- Cartoon Characters: Fifi Forget-me-not, Bumble, Violet, Primrose, Pip, Poppy, Aunt Tulip, Grubby, Stingo, Slugsy, Webby, Mo, Diggly.
Characters (North American Version): Fifi Forget-me-not, Fuzzbuzz, Violet, Primrose, Pip, Poppady, Aunt Tulip, Grubby, Stingo, Slugsy, Webby, Mo, Diggly.
- Voice Actors: Jane Horrocks, Maria Darling, Marc Silk, Tim Whitnall.
- Directed By Tim Harper.
- Produced By Chris Bowden, Debbie Peers, Gregory Lynn.
- Animated By Phil Gray, Susan Guy, Haydn Secker, Adam Farish, Richard Haynes, Russell Hicks, Duncan Kinnaird, Jonathan Webb.
- Written By Gillian Corderoy, Rachel Dawson, Dave Ingham, Wayne Jackman, Diane Redmond.
- Music: Alan Coates, Kim Goody, Pat Gallagher.
- First Aired on May 12, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA), Five.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Stingo challenges Bumble to a flying race. He enlists Slugsy's help as a trainer, while the other tots help Bumble. Stingo is determined to win and will try and do... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Fifi and the Flowertots" is a stop-motion animated children's television series that follows Fifi and her group of little Flowertot friends as they go about their lives in Flowertot Garden. There... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bumble's Big Race. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bumble's Big Race? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!