Fifi's Talent ShowFifi's Talent Show (2005) Episode 1- Fifi And The Flowertots Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 587 times total.
- Fifi And The Flowertots Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Chapman Entertainment, Nickelodeon
- Animation Studio: Cosgrove Hall Films
- Distributed by: Channel 5 Television, Nick Jr.
- Cartoon Characters: Fifi Forget-me-not, Bumble, Violet, Primrose, Pip, Poppy, Aunt Tulip, Grubby, Stingo, Slugsy, Webby, Mo, Diggly.
Characters (North American Version): Fifi Forget-me-not, Fuzzbuzz, Violet, Primrose, Pip, Poppady, Aunt Tulip, Grubby, Stingo, Slugsy, Webby, Mo, Diggly.
- Voice Actors: Jane Horrocks, Maria Darling, Marc Silk, Tim Whitnall.
- Directed By Tim Harper.
- Produced By Chris Bowden, Debbie Peers, Gregory Lynn.
- Animated By Phil Gray, Susan Guy, Haydn Secker, Adam Farish, Richard Haynes, Russell Hicks, Duncan Kinnaird, Jonathan Webb.
- Written By Gillian Corderoy, Rachel Dawson, Dave Ingham, Wayne Jackman, Diane Redmond.
- Music: Alan Coates, Kim Goody, Pat Gallagher.
- First Aired on May 02, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA), Five.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- United Kingdom
All the tots enter a talent contest. Fifi is so busy helping all her friends prepare for their bit that she does not have time to rehearse. Luckily her friends come to her aid. Everybody is amazed when the winner... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Fifi and the Flowertots" is a stop-motion animated children's television series that follows Fifi and her group of little Flowertot friends as they go about their lives in Flowertot Garden. There are always things to make, games to play, problems... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fifi's Talent Show. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fifi's Talent Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!