Moving To The StarsMoving To The Stars (2008) - Eliot Kid Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 311 times total.
- Eliot Kid Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Samka Productions, Safari de Ville, TF1
- Distributed by: Cake Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Eliot, Mimi, Kaytoo, Isabelle, Jeremy, Suzie, Aunt Margot.
- Directed By Gilles Cazaux.
- Produced By Samuel Kaminka, Didier Julia.
- Written By Sebastien Dorsey.
- First Aired on March 19, 2008.
- Originally Aired on CBBC (UK).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- France / United Kingdom
When Eliot finds the model rocket that his father, Jeremy, has built for the exhibition at the space museum, he believes his whole family is moving to Venus. After... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When a tooth falling out turns into a hunt for the "giant mouse," when the city's sewers transform into Indiana Jones' white rapids or when a trip to the toilet becomes an expedition to a haunted... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Moving To The Stars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!