Kung Fu KidKung Fu Kid (2008) - Eliot Kid Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 646 times total.
- Eliot Kid Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Samka Productions, Safari de Ville, TF1
- Distributed by: Cake Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Eliot, Mimi, Kaytoo, Isabelle, Jeremy, Suzie, Aunt Margot.
- Directed By Gilles Cazaux.
- Produced By Samuel Kaminka, Didier Julia.
- Written By Sebastien Dorsey.
- First Aired on March 13, 2008.
- Originally Aired on CBBC (UK).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- France / United Kingdom
It's bad news for Eliot. Max, his sworn enemy, challenges him to a martial arts duel. Luckily, Eliot encounters a grand Shaolin master who possesses the secret to the famous "scream... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When a tooth falling out turns into a hunt for the "giant mouse," when the city's sewers transform into Indiana Jones' white rapids or when a trip to the toilet becomes an expedition to a haunted house, well, then, you've entered the wonderful world... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kung Fu Kid. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kung Fu Kid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!