The Council Of Doom, Part Two: Clutches Of Creature KingThe Council Of Doom, Part Two: Clutches Of Creature King (1967) Season 2 Episode 2-02- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 502 times total.
- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Space Ghost, Jan, Jayce, Creature King, Mighty Mightor, Tog, Zorak, Moltar.
- Voice Actors: Gary Owens, Ginny Tyler, Tim Matthieson, Don Messick, Ted Cassidy, Keye Luke, Vic Perrin, Paul Stewart.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, O. E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutten, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey; more Animators ...
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- First Aired on September 09, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6:30 minutes.
- Season: 2
In the clutches of the fire breathing monster, Space Ghost orders Jace to turn on the Phantom Cruiser's electro shock force field and they escape. The Creature... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Space Ghost is one of the most popular superheroes to come out of Saturday morning. Unlike comic book heroes Superman, Batman and Spider-Man, Space Ghost originated on television, embodying animation... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Council Of Doom, Part Two: Clutches Of Creature King" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Council Of Doom, Part Two: Clutches Of Creature King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!