Woodward And BeestingWoodward And Beesting (2008) Season 1 Episode 106-B- The Mighty B! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 321 times total.
- The Mighty B! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nicktoons Productions, Paper Kite Productions, Polka Dot Pictures
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Korea
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Bessie Higgenbottom, Penny, Mrs. Gibbons, Happy, Benjamin Higgenbottom, Gwen, Portia Gibbons, Rocky Rhodes, Hillary Higgenbottom.
- Voice Actors: Amy Poehler, Dannah Feinglass, Sarah Thyre, Dee Bradley Baker, Andy Richter, Jessica DiCicco, Grey DeLisle, Kenan Thompson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Erik Wiese, Larry Leichliter.
- Produced By Amy Poehler, Cynthia True, Erik Wiese.
- Written By Dannah Feinglass.
- Music: James Yenagle, Amy Miles, Michael Robertson.
- First Aired on May 31, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 106-B
- Season: 1
Portia whispers something to Gwen and Penny, but none of the girls will share the secret with Bessie. Not knowing the secret is driving Bessie insane! She's determined to get to the bottom of it- and what better way to uncover a secret than through investigative... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Ten-year-old Bessie Higgenbottom is the world's most ambitious Honeybee Scout. A proud member of Honeybee Troop #828, Bessie swears by the motto, "Sisterhood, sisterhood, the most important thing, we got the honey and the sting!" Bessie has earned... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Woodward And Beesting" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Woodward And Beesting? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!