Super Secret WeaknessSuper Secret Weakness (2008) Season 1 Episode 105-B- The Mighty B! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 493 times total.
- The Mighty B! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nicktoons Productions, Paper Kite Productions, Polka Dot Pictures
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Korea
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon
- Cartoon Characters: Bessie Higgenbottom, Portia Gibbons, Penny, Hillary Higgenbottom, Mrs. Gibbons, Happy, Benjamin Higgenbottom, Gwen, Mr. Wu, Anton, Chai Gallagher, Zanni, Reporter, Elderly Man, Boy, Bear, Towel Man, Bear Leader, Twin Hillbillies, Council Prez, Girls.
- Voice Actors: Amy Poehler, Grey DeLisle, Dannah Feinglass, Megan Cavanagh, Sarah Thyre, Dee Bradley Baker, Andy Richter, Jessica Di Cicco, Keone Young; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Erik Wiese, Larry Leichliter.
- Produced By Amy Poehler, Cynthia True, Erik Wiese.
- Written By Dani Michaeli.
- Music: James Yenagle, Amy Miles, Michael Robertson.
- First Aired on May 17, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Ben points out that every superhero has a weakness, Bessie becomes determined to discover the Mighty Bee's weakness before anyone else does. She tests every single animal, vegetable and mineral until finally, she discovers that her weakness is the very last... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Ten-year-old Bessie Higgenbottom is the world's most ambitious Honeybee Scout. A proud member of Honeybee Troop #828, Bessie swears by the motto, "Sisterhood, sisterhood, the most important thing, we got the honey and the sting!" Bessie has earned... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Super Secret Weakness" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Super Secret Weakness? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!