Homing DeviceHoming Device (1966) Season 1 Episode 05-A- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 811 times total.
- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Space Ghost, Jan, Jayce, Mettalus.
- Voice Actors: Gary Owens, Ginny Tyler, Tim Matthieson, Don Messick, Ted Cassidy.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, O. E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutten, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey; more Animators ...
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- First Aired on October 08, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6:30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mettalus destroys the planet Beta with his missiles. Mettalus has a missile directed toward Earth and unless Space Ghost surrenders he will destroy the Earth. Jace and Jan follow Space Ghost in their space coupe. Mettalus' robots capture Space Ghost. Jace and Jan... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Space Ghost is one of the most popular superheroes to come out of Saturday morning. Unlike comic book heroes Superman, Batman and Spider-Man, Space Ghost originated on television, embodying animation in the 60's. Legendary animator Alex Toth's use... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Homing Device" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Homing Device? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!