Double TroubleDouble Trouble (1996) - Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 902 times total.
- Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dexter, Dee Dee, Mom, Dad, MeeMee, LeeLee, The Computer, Rabbit, Major Glory, Reynolds.
- Voice Actors: Christine Cavanaugh, Allison Moore, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, Kimberly Brooks.
- Directed By Rob Renzetti, Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Davis Doi, Larry Huber, Buzz Potamkin, Genndy Tartakovsky, Sherry Gunther, Selma Edelman, Debby Hindman, Linda Simensky, Brian A. Miller; more Producers ...
- Written By Butch Hartman.
- Music: Thomas Jones Chase, Steve Rucker, Pamela Phillips Oland.
- Editor: Paul Douglas.
- First Aired on May 19, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dee Dee, MeeMee and LeeLee are enjoying a meeting of the All Girl Ballet, Flower and Fun Society when it becomes time to go bug Dexter, who is gloating over his many fine inventions. After adoring his Super intelligent High Speed Quadruplex T-3000 computer, his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera's Dexter's Laboratory told the story of Dexter, a bespectacled young boy who just happened to be a genius. The title referred to the enormous laboratory Dexter built in his room, unbeknownst to his parents. But despite his tremendous... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Double Trouble" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!