The Uncertainty PrincipleThe Uncertainty Principle (2008) Season 1 Episode 109- The Spectacular Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 666 times total.
- The Spectacular Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Adelaide Productions, Culver Entertainment, Sony Pictures Television
- Distributed by: Sony Pictures Television, Kids WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Harry Osborn, Frederick Foswell, Green Goblin, Dilbert Trilby, J. Jonah Jameson, John Jameson, Norman Osborn, L. Thompson Lincoln/Tombstone, Hammerhead, Flash Thompson, Gwen Stacy, Sally Avril, Betty Brant, Kenny "King" Kong, Ned Lee, Robbie Robertson, Randy Robertson, Mary Jane Watson, Liz Allan.
- Voice Actors: Josh Keaton, James Arnold Taylor, Steven Jay Blum, Daran Norris, Alan Rachins, Kevin Michael Richardson, John Di Maggio, Joshua LeBar, Lacey Chabert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David Bullock, Victor Cook.
- Produced By Diane A. Crea, Victor Cook, Greg Weisman.
- Animated By Mike Inman.
- Written By Kevin Hopps.
- Music: Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion, Lolita Ritmanis, Mark Mattson, Mako Sujishi; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on May 10, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In a final showdown, Spectacular Spider-Man learns the Green Goblin's true identity- Harry Osborn. Not long after resurfacing for a confrontation with Spectacular... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the Marvel Comics classic, this new animated series focuses on the education of Peter Parker as he encounters his greatest villains, falls for his greatest loves, and faces his most dire... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Uncertainty Principle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!