The Mouse On 57th StreetThe Mouse On 57th Street (1961) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1496 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitaphone Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Little Brown Mouse, Police, Woman Customer.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Julie Bennett.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Richard Thompson, Bob Bransford.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on February 25, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:52 minutes.
A mouse eats a 100-proof rum cake, and he steals the Sunflame Diamond from Spiffany's. The hung-over mouse tries to figure out why he's being chased all over town by the police.
Cartoon Production Information:
By the time this cartoon was in production, David H. DePatie became the cartoon unit's new executive producer. During a sequence in which newspapers are shown in this cartoon, one has a subhead which reads "DePatie Named To Head Cartoon Unit."
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Mouse On 57th Street" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mouse On 57th Street? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!