The Bad ActorThe Bad Actor (1969) Season 1 Episode 4-E- Magnificent Muttley Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 681 times total.
- Magnificent Muttley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Muttley.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Emil Carle, Izzy Ellis, John Garling, Maria Jursic, Carlo Vinci, Jerry Hathcock, Bob Maxfield, Ken Muse, Morey Reden, Veve Risto, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Dalton Sandifer, Mike Maltese, Alex Lovy, Bill Perez.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Richard Allen.
- First Aired on October 04, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Season: 1
Muttley dreams that he's a chivalrous actor.
Cartoon Production Information:
Muttley is featured in his own two-and-a-half-minute segment in which he fantasized in a Walter Mitty-type fashion about being the hero of the war. Another spin-off from Wacky Races (The Perils... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Bad Actor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bad Actor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!