The Mystery of the PyramidThe Mystery of the Pyramid (1965) Episode 3- Uchû Shônen Soran Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 218 times total.
- Uchû Shônen Soran Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tele-Cartoon Japan (TCJ), Eiken
- Distributed by: Global Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Zoran, Space Squirrel (Chap), Zoran's Sister, Professor Forutisuki, Mika Forutisuki, Inspector Yamakawa.
- Voice Actors: Yukari Asai, Masako Sugaya, Masakazu Kuwayama, Yoshiko Matsuo, Toshiya Ogata, Gorô Naya, Akiji Kobayashi, Toshiko Maeda; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tatsuo Ono.
- Produced By Isao Kawachi.
- Animated By Shizuko Sumeoka, Norio Yazawa.
- Written By Kazuya Fujimoto, Ryu Mitsuse, Morimasa Matsumoto, Shota Fujimura, Masaki Tsuji.
- Music: Kazuo Iba, Taku Izumi.
- First Aired on May 04, 1965.
- Originally Aired on Tokyo Broadcasting System (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Black & White
- U.S.A. / Japan
Zoran and his pet space squirrel come to Earth to look for his sister, and fight evil during the course of their journey.
Cartoon Production Information:
This Japanese cartoon is largely forgotten. Unlike other anime shows of the 1960s, it is very hard to find. A 96-episode series, it ran until February... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mystery of the Pyramid. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mystery of the Pyramid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!