Two Jumps And A ChumpTwo Jumps And A Chump (1971) - Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 456 times total.
- Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Films
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Poncho, Toro, Crane.
- Voice Actors: Tom Holland, Don Diamond, Larry D. Mann.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Ken Muse, Manny Gould, Don Williams, Manny Perez.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on March 28, 1971.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:10 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
The Crane from "Go For Croak" and "A Snake in the Gracias" returns to eat the toads, but of course, his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was renamed "The Texas Toads"- and the characters renamed Fatso and Banjo- when these shorts were broadcast on television as The Pink Panther Laugh and a Half Hour and a Half Show on NBC... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Two Jumps And A Chump" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Two Jumps And A Chump? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!