A Leap In The DeepA Leap In The Deep (1971) - Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 527 times total.
- Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Films
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Poncho, Toro, Toad, Crane.
- Voice Actors: Tom Holland, Don Diamond, Larry D. Mann.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, Manny Gould, Manny Perez, Robert Taylor, Warren Batchelder.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on June 20, 1971.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:12 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
Toro and Pancho are lying back and relaxing in their pond until a big, fat toad (a caricature of John Wayne) tells them to "beat it" and takes over. Toro and Pancho move to an ocean in America. Unfortunately, the Crane lives there. Soon the tables turn, in a very... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was renamed "The Texas Toads"- and the characters renamed Fatso and Banjo- when these shorts were broadcast on television as The Pink Panther Laugh and a Half Hour and a Half Show on NBC... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Leap In The Deep" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Leap In The Deep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!