A Leap In The DeepA Leap In The Deep (1971) - Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 463 times total.
- Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Films
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Poncho, Toro, Toad, Crane.
- Voice Actors: Tom Holland, Don Diamond, Larry D. Mann.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, Manny Gould, Manny Perez, Robert Taylor, Warren Batchelder.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on June 20, 1971.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:12 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
Toro and Pancho are lying back and relaxing in their pond until a big, fat toad (a caricature of John Wayne) tells them to "beat it" and takes over. Toro and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was renamed "The Texas Toads"- and the characters renamed Fatso and Banjo- when these shorts were broadcast on television as The Pink Panther Laugh and a Half Hour and a Half Show on NBC... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Leap In The Deep" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Leap In The Deep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!