The Fastest Tongue In The WestThe Fastest Tongue In The West (1971) - Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 934 times total.
- Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Films
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Poncho, Toro, The Cactus Kid.
- Voice Actors: Tom Holland, Don Diamond, Larry D. Mann.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, Manny Gould, Manny Perez, Robert Taylor, Warren Batchelder.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on June 20, 1971.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:13 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
Toro and Poncho watch the Sheriff's posse chase the Cactus Kid right into a showdown with Poncho at the Horny Toad Saloon for the fastest tongue in the west.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was renamed "The Texas Toads"- and the characters renamed Fatso and Banjo- when these shorts were broadcast on television as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Fastest Tongue In The West" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fastest Tongue In The West? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!