Snake In The GraciasSnake In The Gracias (1971) - Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 690 times total.
- Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Films
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Poncho, Toro, Crane, Blue Racer.
- Voice Actors: Tom Holland, Don Diamond, Larry D. Mann.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, George Nicolas, Phil Roman, Warren Batchelder, Ken Muse.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on January 24, 1971.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:12 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
The toads rescue and "adopt" a crane (the bird!) to help them fend off the Blue Racer. The toads convince the bird and the snake that they are all brother toads.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Blue Racer makes an early appearance one year before starring in his own series. This series was renamed "The Texas Toads"- and the characters renamed Fatso and Banjo- when these shorts were... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Snake In The Gracias" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snake In The Gracias? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!