Never On ThirstyNever On Thirsty (1970) - Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 712 times total.
- Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Films
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Poncho, Toro, Guard Dog, Alligators.
- Voice Actors: Tom Holland, Don Diamond.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Manny Gould, Don Williams, Robert Taylor, Manny Perez, Ken Muse.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Allan Potter.
- Originally Released on August 05, 1970.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:20 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
Pancho and Toro want to find a new pond, as theirs has dried up. Toro is desperate for water until Pancho spots a giant pool in a building and they try to go there. But they find that a vicious dog is guarding the pool, and they must get past it to enjoy it. It... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was renamed "The Texas Toads"- and the characters renamed Fatso and Banjo- when these shorts were broadcast on television as The Pink Panther Laugh and a Half Hour and a Half Show on NBC... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Never On Thirsty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Never On Thirsty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!