Hop And ChopHop And Chop (1970) - Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 879 times total.
- Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Films
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Poncho, Toro, Japanese Beetle, Charlie, Penelope.
- Voice Actors: Tom Holland, Don Diamond.
- Directed By Grant Simmons.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Ken Muse, Bob Richardson, Art Leonardi.
- Written By Dale Hale.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on June 17, 1970.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:07 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
Poncho and Toro have their appetites set on a lowly Japanese beetle, only to find out that the beetle is not so easy to catch? it has a black belt in karate.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of the Japanese Beetle. Japanese Beetle returned in many of the DePatie-Freleng's "Blue Racer" cartoons. The character of the Japanese Beetle is a very dated Asian stereotype... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hop And Chop" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hop And Chop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!