Alternate Title: Tall In The GrassTijuana Toads (Tall In The Grass) (1969) - Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 2110 times total.
- Tijuana Toads Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Films
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Poncho, Toro, Grasshopper.
- Voice Actors: Tom Holland, Don Diamond, John Byner.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, Manny Perez, Manny Gould, Bob Richardson, Warren Batchelder.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on August 06, 1969.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:11 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
Poncho and Toro turn their hunger pangs toward a certain grasshopper with attitude who sounds just like John Wayne!
Cartoon Production Information:
A cartoon similar to Warner Brothers' "Dr. Jerkyl's Hide" (1954), except instead of two dogs, they're two toads, and instead of a cat, it's a grasshopper. This series was renamed "The Texas Toads"- and the characters renamed Fatso and Banjo- when... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tijuana Toads. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tijuana Toads? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!