Rock-A-Bye MaybeRock-A-Bye Maybe (1975) - The Dogfather Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 654 times total.
- The Dogfather Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Cinema Company
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Dogfather, Louie, Pugg.
- Voice Actors: Bob Holt, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Bob Richardson, Nelson Shin, Bob Bransford, Norm McCabe.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Dean Elliott, John Bradford.
- Editor: Rick Steward.
- Originally Released on April 23, 1975.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 111
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
A take off on The Godfather with canines in the roles of the Corleone family.
Cartoon Production Information:
The 17 cartoons in this series were originally released to theaters. The theatrical series was later broadcast as part of the NBC Saturday morning cartoon series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rock-A-Bye Maybe. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rock-A-Bye Maybe? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!