Tolee's Rhyme TimeTolee's Rhyme Time (2008) Episode 103- Ni Hao, Kai-lan Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 630 times total.
- Ni Hao, Kai-lan Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nickelodeon Animation Studios, Wang Films
- Animation Studio: Wang Films
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Kai-lan, YeYe, Tolee, Howard, Hoho, Lulu, Mei Mei, Rintoo, Fox, Bear.
- Voice Actors: Jade-Lianna Peters, Clem Cheung, Ben Wang, Khamani Griffin, Angie Wu, Beverly Duan, Laura Marano, Jack Samson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Julie Morgavi.
- Produced By Mary Harrington, Debby Hindman, Dave Marshall.
- Written By May Chan, Spencer Walker, Sascha Paladino, Bradley Zweig, Chris Nee, Karen Chau.
- Editor: Philip Malamuth.
- First Aired on February 11, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Kai-lan wants to start a music group and wants EVERYONE to be in it! Kai-lan plays her tambourine, Rintoo triumphs on the xylophone, Hoho scratches his turntables,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series introduces pre-schoolers to the many aspects of Chinese culture and language through a five-year-old Chinese-American girl named Kai-lan. Following in the tradition of Dora the Explorer... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tolee's Rhyme Time. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tolee's Rhyme Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!