Twirly Whirly FlyersTwirly Whirly Flyers (2008) Episode 102- Ni Hao, Kai-lan Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 786 times total.
- Ni Hao, Kai-lan Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nickelodeon Animation Studios, Wang Films
- Animation Studio: Wang Films
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Kai-lan, YeYe, Tolee, Hoho, Lulu, San San, Bu Bu, Fu Fu, Mei Mei, Rintoo, Fox, Bear.
- Voice Actors: Jade-Lianna Peters, Clem Cheung, Ben Wang, Khamani Griffin, Angie Wu, Beverly Duan, Zachary Gordon, Nicholas Xu, Laura Marano, Jack Samson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Julie Morgavi.
- Produced By Mary Harrington, Debby Hindman, Dave Marshall.
- Written By May Chan, Spencer Walker, Sascha Paladino, Bradley Zweig, Chris Nee, Karen Chau.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Individual Achievement in Storyboarding in an Animated Television Production or Short Form, Andy Kelly, 2008.
- Editor: Philip Malamuth.
- First Aired on February 08, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Kai-lan invents a game- Twirly Whirly Flyers- where she and her friends twirl flower blossoms into the air to try to get them into a big tree. Kai-lan and her friends get so wrapped up in the game that they don't notice that the flowers are causing problems for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series introduces pre-schoolers to the many aspects of Chinese culture and language through a five-year-old Chinese-American girl named Kai-lan. Following in the tradition of Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go!, this new play-along series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Twirly Whirly Flyers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Twirly Whirly Flyers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!