PinkologistPinkologist (1978) Season 1 Episode 25519- The Pink Panther Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 551 times total.
- The Pink Panther Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Mirisch Films
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Big Nose Guy, Therapist.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, Lee Halpern, Bernard Posner, Joan Case.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Steve DePatie, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: David H. DePatie Jr, Robert Gillis.
- First Aired on December 02, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
This one is about the Big Nose Guy who goes to a psychiatrist and explains to him about his problems with the Pink Panther. He says he sees him everywhere... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Pink Panther theatrical cartoon. Flashback scenes in this cartoon from "Rock-A-Bye Pinky," "The Pink Blueprint," and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pinkologist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!