Therapeutic PinkTherapeutic Pink (1977) - Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1161 times total.
- Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Mirisch Films
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Big Nose Doctor, Dog.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Warren Batchelder, Bob Matz, Norm McCabe, Don Williams.
- Written By Tom Yakutis.
- Music: Walter Greene, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Rick Steward.
- Originally Released on April 01, 1977.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 24325
- Color (DeLuxe)
While Pink Panther was looking for some food, a dog bites on Pink Panther's tail. He goes to the hospital to get rid of the dog, but he ends trying to escape, but the doctor's nurse keeps bringing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Officially the last DePatie-Freleng theatrical cartoon series. However, thirty-two additional Pink Panther shorts (29 if you don't count the re-dubbed versions of the earlier Pink Panther shorts) were made for ABC-TV on... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Therapeutic Pink? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!