Verrückt Nach Den Backside BoysVerrückt Nach Den Backside Boys (2002) Episode 4- Tosh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 280 times total.
- Tosh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Magma Films Ltd., Happy Life Animation, Trickompany, EM.TV
- Cartoon Characters: Tosh Andersson, Anna Andersson, Max Andersson, Sophie.
- Voice Actors: Sarah Bolger.
- Directed By Ray Kosarin.
- Produced By Jon Wigfield.
- Written By Steve Billnitzer, Andy Guerdat, Terence Page, John Pellatt, Kenn Scott, Steven Sullivan, Darwin Vickers.
- Music: Mikael Sundin.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon (UK).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Germany / Ireland / Sweden
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series aired from June 9, 2002 to May 10, 2004. Nine-year-old Tosh lives in a small Swedish city where he differs from others his age through an essential characteristic: he's interested in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Verrückt Nach Den Backside Boys. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Verrückt Nach Den Backside Boys? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!