Pink, Plunk, PlinkPink, Plunk, Plink (1966) - Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 992 times total.
- Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Mirisch Films
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Composer.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Norm McCabe, Dale Case, LaVerne Harding, Warren Batchelder, George Grandpré, Don Williams.
- Written By Michael O'Connor.
- Music: Walter Greene, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on May 25, 1966.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:29 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
The Pink Panther's vigorous attempts to perform The Pink Panther theme at the concert hall are stopped by the composer. In the end, it all comes down to a firework rocket to send the composer into the sky and- BOOM!- leaving Pink Panther to conduct the theme... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Contains a cameo appearance by Pink Panther theme composer Henry Mancini.
Also uses portions of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pink, Plunk, Plink? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!