Pink PanzerPink Panzer (1965) - Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1759 times total.
- Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Mirisch Films
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Harry, Devil.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Norm McCabe, LaVerne Harding, Don Williams.
- Written By David Detiege.
- Music: William Lava, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on September 15, 1965.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:55 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
A mischievous narrator pits the friendly Pink Panther and his equally friendly neighbor against each other. Their conflict becomes more and more extreme. Eventually, they go to war over... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is a unique entry in the series in that it features extensive dialogue (albeit not by The Pink Panther). Equally unusual for a Pink Panther cartoon, it is a somewhat serious satire on nationhood and warfare. Also unusual in that the dialogue is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pink Panzer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!