Le Cop On Le RocksLe Cop On Le Rocks (1967) - The Inspector Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1271 times total.
- The Inspector Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mirisch-Geoffrey-DePatie-Freleng Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: The Inspector, The Warden, Bank Robber.
- Voice Actors: Pat Harrington, Jr., Marvin Miller.
- Directed By George Singer.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Manny Perez, Don Williams.
- Written By Jim Ryan.
- Music: Walter Greene, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on July 03, 1967.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:16 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA#: 21522
- Color (DeLuxe)
The Inspector is strolling by the Left Bank when a robber who looks like his twin runs out with a bag of money. The Inspector grabs the bag, but the twin gets away. He tries to turn it in, but the police arrive with the money still in Clouseau's hands. He is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Le Cop On Le Rocks" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Le Cop On Le Rocks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!