Le Quiet SquadLe Quiet Squad (1967) - The Inspector Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 121 times this month, and 1010 times total.
- The Inspector Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mirisch-Geoffrey-DePatie-Freleng Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: The Inspector, The Chief.
- Voice Actors: Pat Harrington, Jr., Paul Frees, Marvin Miller, June Foray, Helen Gerald, Joan Gerber, Diana Maddox, Hal Smith, Larry Storch; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Ted Bonnicksen, Manny Perez, Norm McCabe, Don Williams, Manny Gould, Bob Matz.
- Written By Jim Ryan.
- Music: Walter Greene, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on May 17, 1967.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:15 minutes.
- Production Number: 21388
- Color (DeLuxe)
The Inspector is assigned to ensure that the Commissioner of Police gets some peaceful rest. First, the church bell is rung by Quasimodo! Frustrating the Inspector's plans further is a Bastille Day celebration across the street with fireworks. Then there's a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Series Title Card
Look for Bugs Bunny in this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Le Quiet Squad" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Le Quiet Squad? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!