Napoleon Blown-AparteNapoleon Blown-Aparte (1966) - The Inspector Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 1291 times total.
- The Inspector Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mirisch-Geoffrey-DePatie-Freleng Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: The Inspector, The Chief, Sergeant Deudeux.
- Voice Actors: Pat Harrington, Jr., Paul Frees, Marvin Miller, June Foray, Helen Gerald, Joan Gerber, Diana Maddox, Hal Smith, Larry Storch; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Manny Perez, Don Williams, Bob Matz, Warren Batchelder, Norm McCabe, George Grandpré.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: William Lava, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on February 02, 1966.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:00 minutes.
- Production Number: 21187
- Color (DeLuxe)
The Inspector promises the Commissioner of Police to protect him from "The Mad Bomber," who has broken free from jail and has sworn to get the Commissioner. Needless to say, everything goes wrong for our dear Inspector! First, a package arrives. Clouseau declares... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Napoleon Blown-Aparte" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Napoleon Blown-Aparte? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!