The Great DeGaulle Stone OperationThe Great DeGaulle Stone Operation (1965) - The Inspector Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 3108 times total.
- The Inspector Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mirisch-Geoffrey-DePatie-Freleng Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: The Inspector, The Chief, Sergeant Deudeux, Weft, White, Wong.
- Voice Actors: Pat Harrington, Jr., Paul Frees, Marvin Miller, June Foray, Helen Gerald, Joan Gerber, Diana Maddox, Hal Smith, Larry Storch; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Isadore Freleng, Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Manny Perez, Don Williams, Bob Matz, Warren Batchelder, Norm McCabe, George Grandpré.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: William Lava, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on December 21, 1965.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe)
A big celebrity is showing off a diamond at a party. The Inspector is ordered to guard the stone against thieves. A three-headed thief steals the diamond, which is worth $5 million. The Inspector is ordered to recover it or it's his job. After trailing the thief... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Series Title Card
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Great DeGaulle Stone Operation" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great DeGaulle Stone Operation? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!