Fowl PlayFowl Play (1973) - The Blue Racer Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 516 times total.
- The Blue Racer Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Productions, Mirisch Cinema Company
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: The Blue Racer, Rooster, Rooster's Son.
- Voice Actors: Larry D. Mann.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, Ken Muse, John Freeman.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Roger Donley.
- Originally Released on June 01, 1973.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
The Blue Racer is forced to play with a rooster's son. The snake eventually tries to get rid of the bird by accident, but unfortunately for him, the rooster keeps an eye on them.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fowl Play. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fowl Play? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!